Steeles Haulage CumbriaIf you need haulage in Cumbria then you really need to give Steeles Haulage a ring straightaway.
Steeles have many years of expertise in specialist haulage for the offshore industry, the onshore wind industry, the power industry, the defence industry and have even moved rhino's for South Lakes Wild Animal Park.
If it's machines you need moving then Steeles can provide a tailor made service designed and drawn up by a fully qualified and competent machine tool engineer who provides a risk and method statement that complies with all current legislation.
Steeles operates a wide range of vehicles from light vans through Hiabs up to articulated vehicles and can arrange haulage to or from any destination in mainland Europe.
Whether you call Steeles first or call them last just make sure you ring Steeles Haulage today.
The fleet curently includes;
- Light vans
- 3.5 tonne vans and lutons/tailift availiable
- 7.5 tonne rigid box vans with large side doors/tailift available
- 7.5 tonne rigid flatbed trucks
- 18 tonne rigid box vans with large full lenth side doors
- 24 tonne flat bed trucks with Hiab cranes
- Plant trailers,Low loader,boat trailer
- Curtainsider/Tautliner trailers
- Stepframe furniture trailers(up to 90 cubic meters)
We hire containers and can deliver them direct to your site or if you can bring your goods to our depot where we always have on site containers available for long or short term hire.
If you can not find the information you need within this website please feel free to call us on 01229 820777